FDBL Competition Rules
Prior to any finals played under the jurisdiction of the Furness & District Bowling League, no player may practice on a green staging that final for 7 days prior to the event, unless they are a registered playing member of that club or have a competitive league or knockout fixture during those 7 days.
Those events include:-
League Play Off’s
Knockout Cup Final
£500 Handicap Rules
1. Competition to be played over ONE Sunday (Date to be set by the fixture secretary).
2. All affiliated clubs to have a green available for use as required by the competition secretary.
3. Report times shall be blow out times.
4. Handicaps to be set by the 500 secretary, and the league committee.
5. Format for the qualifying rounds to be set by the competition secretary depending on the number of entries.
6. Players whose opponents do not turn up or players who receive a bye will be allowed 5 ends practice.